GOT GAME? Competition
Welcome to the Fall 2017 GOT GAME? Competition!
Do you want to share your games with others and have a chance to win prizes? If so, submit your game to the Fall 2017 GOT GAME? competition.
With the competition, all participants will receive these benefits:
- Both individuals and teams can collaborate to create an amazing game
- Games may be showcased to our entire audience of 2.2 million students
- A public site to showcase your game development talents
- Have the chance to win prizes for you AND your school
Click here to view the GOT GAME? Hall of Fame.
Contest is open to students (Grades 5-12) enrolled a GAME:IT series course.
- Games must be created using Construct 2 by Scirra
- The game must be the original work by the student(s) submitting the entry. Non original works will automatically be removed and school will be in jeopardy of having all other student games removed. Be original.
- There are no restrictions or rules regarding the type of game, number of rooms, complexity, etc.
- Only one game submission per student
- No limit to the number of submissions from a single school
- Student may work as individuals or as part of a team
- 1st PlaceChoice of $100 dollar gift card or one Personal Version of Construct 2 ($130 value), and School's choice of FREE curriculum
- 2nd Place$50 gift card and School's choice of FREE curriculum
- 3rd Place$25 gift card and School's choice of FREE curriculum
- People's ChoiceChoice of $100 dollar gift card or one Personal Version of Construct 2 ($130 value), and School's choice of FREE curriculum
Submitting your game is simple! To submit, complete the following:
- Create an account. Pssst, just look left.
- Upload your game for us to review (.capx format)
- Top 10 entries will be announced January 17, 2018.
- Share and vote your game up.
- Winners will be announced January 31, 2018 by Noon CST
All submissions are due by January 10th, 2018 at 4 pm Central and not a second later. Seriously, late submissions will NOT be considered.