Welcome to the 2016 Fall Got Game competition!
Did you create a game? Do you want to share your games with others and have a chance to win prizes? If so, submit your game to the 2016 Got Game competition.
With the competition, all participants will receive these benefits
- Both individuals and teams can collaborate to create an amazing game
- Games may be showcased to our entire audience of 1.2 million students
- A public site to showcase your game development talents
- Have the chance to win prizes
Click Here to view last sessions winners.
The top 10 finalists have been announced and are as follows (In alphabetical order):
- Ammo Reigns
- Cloud Runner
- Exclusive Dating Sim 2016
- Tale of Two Swordsmen
- The Great Adventure
- The Shifting Mansion
- Zombie Run
We made some changes starting with the Fall 2016 Got Game Competition as outlined below. If you have any questions regarding these changes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - There will no longer be separate Junior and Senior divisions. When submitting a game, students will provide an average grade level of the students on the team which will be taken into account when judging occurs.
- - Only the top 10 games, as determined by our judges, will be published and displayed on the site.
- - Once the top 10 games have been published, we will open fan voting for two weeks to determine the winner of the People's Choice award.
Contest is open to students from 5th - 12th grades
- Games must be created using Construct 2 by Scirra
- The game must be the original work by the student(s) submitting the entry. Non original works will automatically be removed and school will be in jeopardy of having all other student games removed. Be original.
- There are no restrictions or rules regarding the type of game, number of rooms, complexity, etc.
- Only one game submission per student
- No limit to the number of submissions from a single school
- Student may work as individuals or as part of a team
- 1st PlaceChoice of $100 dollar gift card or one Personal Version of Construct 2 ($130 value), and School's choice of FREE curriculum
- 2nd Place$50 gift card and School's choice of FREE curriculum
- 3rd Place$25 gift card and School's choice of FREE curriculum
- People's ChoiceChoice of $100 dollar gift card or one Personal Version of Construct 2 ($130 value), and School's choice of FREE curriculum
We’re doing things a little different. No worries though it’s still easy.
- Create an account. Pssst, just look left.
- Upload your game for us to review.Games must be uploaded in .capx format
- Top 10 entries will be announced January 16th
- Share and vote your game up.
- Winners will be announced January 27, 2017 by Noon CST
All submissions are due by January 13th, 2017 at 4 pm Central and not a second later. Seriously, late submissions will NOT be considered.