GOT GAME Competition
DO YOU GOT GAME? ENTER THE COMPETITION!
Do you want to share your games with others and have a chance to win prizes? If so, submit your game to the Spring 2019 GOT GAME? competition.
With the competition, all participants will receive these benefits:
- Both individuals and teams can collaborate to create an amazing game
- Games may be showcased to our entire audience of 2.2 million students
- A public site to showcase your game development talents
- Have the chance to win prizes for you AND your school
Click here to view the GOT GAME? Hall of Fame.
TOP 12 GAMES
Congratulations to our TOP 12 finalists for the Spring 2019 GOT GAME Competition! Thank you to all who submitted - our judges were incredibly impressed! The TOP 12 finalists have been announced and are as follows (In alphabetical order):
- Block Battle
- Edeero & The Lost Princess
- High School Simulator: 2019 Edition
- NapBoi's Adventure
- Super Fast
- The Dark
- Who Needs Swords
Contest is open to students (Grades 5-12) enrolled a GAME:IT series course.
- Games must be created using Construct 2 or 3 by Scirra
- The game programming must be the original work of the student(s) submitting the entry.
- Non-original works will be disqualified and school will be in jeopardy of having all other student games removed. What constitutes an original game will be left to the sole discretion of STEM Fuse.
- Games must not include copyrighted characters. Outside assets must be cited (graphics, audio, etc.)
- There are no restrictions or rules regarding the type of game, number of levels, complexity, etc.
- Only one game submission per student
- No limit to the number of submissions from a single school
- Student may work as individuals or as part of a team
- 1st Place$500 Amazon Gift Card and School's choice of FREE curriculum
- 2nd Place$250 Amazon Gift Card
- 3rd Place$100 Amazon Gift Card
- People's Choice$100 Amazon Gift Card
Submitting your game is simple! To submit, complete the following:
- Create an account. Pssst, just look left.
- Upload your game for us to review (.capx or .c3p format)
- Top 10 entries will be announced May 16, 2019.
- Share and vote your game up.
- Winners will be announced May 31, 2019 at 12:00 PM CST.
All submissions are due by May 10th, 2019 at 5:00 pm Central Time. Late submissions will NOT be considered.
NOTE: We've extended our deadline to May 13, 2019 at 5:00 PM CDT to accommodate those in Texas regions impacted by the extreme weather.