GOT GAME Competition
DO YOU GOT GAME? ENTER THE COMPETITION!
Do you want to share your games with others and have a chance to win prizes? If so, submit your game to the Spring 2018 GOT GAME? competition.
With the competition, all participants will receive these benefits:
- Both individuals and teams can collaborate to create an amazing game
- Games may be showcased to our entire audience of 2.2 million students
- A public site to showcase your game development talents
- Have the chance to win prizes for you AND your school
Click here to view the GOT GAME? Hall of Fame.
SPRING 2018 GOT GAME WINNERS
PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD
Congratulations to all the developers in our TOP 12! This semester's competition received over 250+ games from student game developers around the world!
The Fall 2018 GOT GAME? Competition has now begun!
Contest is open to students (Grades 5-12) enrolled a GAME:IT series course.
- Games must be created using Construct 2 or 3 by Scirra
- The game must be the original work by the student(s) submitting the entry. Non original works will automatically be removed and school will be in jeopardy of having all other student games removed. Be original.
- There are no restrictions or rules regarding the type of game, number of rooms, complexity, etc.
- Only one game submission per student
- No limit to the number of submissions from a single school
- Student may work as individuals or as part of a team
- 1st PlaceChoice of $100 dollar gift card or one Personal Version of Construct 3 ($99 value), and School's choice of FREE curriculum
- 2nd Place$50 gift card and School's choice of FREE curriculum
- 3rd Place$25 gift card and School's choice of FREE curriculum
- People's ChoiceChoice of $100 dollar gift card or one Personal Version of Construct 3 ($99 value), and School's choice of FREE curriculum
Submitting your game is simple! To submit, complete the following:
- Create an account. Pssst, just look left.
- Upload your game for us to review (.capx format)
- Top 10 entries will be announced May 23, 2018.
- Share and vote your game up.
- Winners will be announced June 1, 2018 at 12:00 PM CST.
All submissions are due by May 18th, 2018 at 11:59 pm Central Time (we extended the submission period for our west coast gamers!). Seriously, late submissions will NOT be considered.